1.2 Statement of Policy
WPPCO Quality and HSE Policies Forms part of the Company HSE Manual, an extract of which is attached. WPPCO management considers Health, Safety and Environment aspects as a matter of high importance in the execution of projects and the provision of products and services. Our Health, Safety and Environment Policy is implemented through the following primary objectives:
- To comply with the requirements of national and international regulations and codes of practice.
- To ensure that potential health, safety and environmental risks associated with all our activities are assessed as early as is practicable in order to minimize adverse effects and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- To continually improve our resources through the implementation of structured training designed to reinforce the HSE culture.
- To regularly scrutinize, evaluate and review the health, safety and environmental performance to ensure compliance with our policy and to learn from our experience.
- To ensure that personal protective equipment are provided to all employees who may be exposed to risks to their health and safety, except where the risk has been adequately controlled by other means which are equally effective.